Quality, safety and environmental protection are the highest priorities at toll solutions
Testing Equipment Includes Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analyzer
TOLL SOLUTIONS IS ISO 9001 CERTIFIED AND FOLLOWS ISO/TS 16949 FOR AUTOMOTIVE CRITERIA
Quality, Safety and Environmental Protection are the Highest Priorities at Toll Solutions
• Toll Solutions is ISO 9001 Certified, assuring you of consistent performance and safety. Its ISO certification was provided based on an audit by UL DQS Inc. (Click on the image at left below to see the certificate full size.)
• For Automotive Products, we follow ISO/TS 16949 to meet precise automotive industry requirements and applications, involving specific forms and procedures
• Quality Control – Our QC laboratory provides for timely, accurate, cost-effective testing that ensures every product, from raw material to finished goods, meets all quality requirements. Using a variety of analytical instrumentation, our experienced employees perform in-process testing and 100% inspection on finished product.
• Printed and Electronic Documentation include an active raw material specification data base, customer/product requirements records, written test methods, SOP’s, and batch records with lot traceability for raw materials ingredients and finished products. Quality records and documentation are controlled, audited regularly, retained and archived as required by our process-oriented quality system.
• Safety and Environmental Records – Toll Solutions has no recordable incidents or lost-time accidents, and no reportable environmental releases